EPC's 3D Configurator is more than just a fun tool
Have you checked out EPC's online 3D Configurator? This tool makes it even easier to configure EPC's products exactly how you need them for your application.
The 3D Configurator interface is intuitive and works in any web browser for both desktop and mobile. It'll only take you a moment to learn your way around the program. Careful, though: it's so fun to play with, you may spend a whole afternoon on it!
Watch this video for an overview:
To use the configurator, go the product page and click on CONFIGURE 3D MODEL below the product photo. You can create 3D models of any of these products:
- Model 15T/H Compact 1.5" Thru and Hollow Bore
- Model 25T/H Size 25 Thru and Hollow Bore
- Model 121 Thru-Bore
- Model 260 Low-Profile thru-bore
Linear Measurment Solutions:
- Model TR1 Linear Measurement Solution - Compact Encoder/Measuring Wheel Unit
- Model TR3 Linear Measurement Solution - Heavy-duty Encoder/Measuring Wheel Unit
- Model LCE Low-Cost Linear Measurement Solution
- Model 15S Compact 1.5" Shaft
- Model 702 2" Shaft
- Model 711 Cube
- Model 716 Cube
- Model 725 Industrial shaft
- Model 755A Shaft
- Model 758 58 mm Shaft
- Model 802S 2" Stainless Steel Shaft
- Model 858S 58 mm Stainless Steel Shaft
- Model MA36H Multi-turn absolute hollow bore
- Model MA36S Multi-turn absolute shaft
- Model MA63S Multi-turn absolute shaft
- Model SA36H 36 mm Single Turn Absolute Hollow-Bore
- Model SA36S 36 mm Single Turn Absolute Shaft
We are working hard to make other products available for 3D configuration in future phases, so check with us if you don't see a product listed.
Download the files in almost any native format
The photo below shows the 3D interface. Once you've configured the product the way you need it, the configurator gives you a 3D image you can manipulate, download, and view from any angle. Then you can download the drawings in almost any native format. You can even get a configuration-specific product datasheet in PDF, so it's easy to share the information.
"Compared to other configurators, this 3D tool is much more functional and user-friendly than others I've used in the past," says Bruno Wilson, EPC Mechanical Engineer. "Engineers are going to love this tool."
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Configurator. Remember, when you call EPC, you speak to real engineers and encoder experts who can answer all your questions.